There are currently no open positions.
Ethical Behaviors and Guiding Principles of Bastrop County Cares:
- We show a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- We always demonstrate ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that your own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- We establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- We speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- We look for opportunities to improve the operations of the organization.
- We work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- We seek to positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- We assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- We determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- We assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- We think strategically by assessing options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment, and the vision and values of the organization.
- We seek first to understand before asking to be understood.